Friday, March 19, 2010

SPRING BREAK!!!

Adv. US History
Focus:
WWI

CW:
Influenza
**ABSENT STUDENTS, YOU CAN FIND INFORMATION ABOUT THE SPANISH FLU OUTBREAK OF 1918 HERE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR GETTING THIS INFORMATION.


HW:
Text pp. 647-55
Graded Discussion Questions on Woodrow Wilson and the 14 Points are due on Tuesday, March 30
-------------------------------------------------
Psychology (19;29)
Focus:
Personality

CW:
review notes
defense mechanism skit
discuss Freud's psychosexual stages of development
discuss Erikson's psychosocial stages of development

HW:
review notes
**QUIZ NEXT CLASS!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Brett said...

could you give me the Woodrow Cislson graded discusion questions to me at Brett.Daniels2@verzon.net

10:29 AM

 
Blogger Mr. Carlisle said...

Sorry Brett, I only have hard copies. It was a last minute decision on my part to give them out on Friday.

10:57 AM

 
Anonymous alex kang said...

hey umm can u help me find a veteran from the vietnam war to interview? my friend had given me someone to interview but he said that he couldnt like two days ago, so...yeah.

5:42 PM

 
Anonymous alex kang said...

oh and if u can... can u send it to my email? its alex.kang53@yahoo.com

5:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home