Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Night Before Exam #1

'Sup kittens? Hope everyone's weekend was relaxing. Just thought I share a few thoughts about the test. Please don't use the following words in your essays and IDs tomorrow:
YOU, OUR, WE, ME, I. Don't forget to prepare for your IDs. You will only have 8 IDs to pick from for Unit 1. Get some sleep tonight, your brain will thank you in the morning. Eat a good breakfast. Eat lunch before fourth period. Think positive thoughts.

Now, turn up your speakers and enjoy the wonder that is Explosions in the Sky.


8 Comments:

Blogger joey mann said...

Haha! your post seems to be at odds with the woody guthrie and delta blues posters in your classroom.

8:45 PM

 
Blogger Allie said...

You know I'm totally freaking, right?
D:
Saaddd.

8:55 PM

 
Blogger Mr. Carlisle said...

Allie,

Are you really freaking out right now or is that sarcasm that I smell.

Joey,

I definitely like more than Woody Guthrie and the Delta Blues.

9:21 PM

 
Blogger luangrath said...

Last minute studying...then, good night all.

Carlisle, where are your Barry Manilow and/or Notorious B.IG. videos

9:51 PM

 
Blogger tiffany. said...

Mr. Carlisle, I'm freaking out.
I hope we don't get number three.
But then again, I freak out on everything.

t.quach

9:51 PM

 
Blogger Mr. Carlisle said...

MANILOOOOOOOOOOWWW!!!!!!!!!

Tiff,

Deep breath. Sleep. Breakfast.


GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE.

9:55 PM

 
Blogger tiffany. said...

DEEP BREATH, i don't think that is possible. I still haven't done stupid english homework.

9:56 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

'Sup kittens?

ooh no you didnt

9:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home