Tuesday, November 04, 2008

44th President of the United States of America

It's over. Barack H. Obama is the next president of the United States. Whether you supported Obama or McCain, please realize that you are living during major historical change in America. America just elected the first African American president in its history.

The thing to watch now is how many Electoral College votes Obama earns by the time the night is over.

I will give back the tests first thing tomorrow and then we can discuss the election before I lecture on the reading. Can't wait!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the first part of Obama's speech sounds a lot like thomas jefferson's "we are all republicans, we are all federalists" speech. actually, all of the first speech as president speeches are like that. i guess speeches doesn't change very much.

9:25 PM

 
Blogger Alex Davis said...

don't be crazy jonathan. Obama is all about change.

I like the word verifications I've been getting tonight
"smuddope"
"eykingly"
"erzitswig"

9:30 PM

 
Blogger Mr. Carlisle said...

I love smuddope! It's the best Belgium chocolate in the world!

9:55 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have gotten two real words for my word-verification test. "Batch" and "expert".

Smuddope-covered erzitswig is the best dessert in the world!

6:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home