Tuesday, November 18, 2008

November 18

Adv. US History
Focus:
Slavery in America

CW:
notes: The Black Slavedriver
ROOTS

HW:
Kenneth Stamp reading:
A Troublesome Property
--------------------------------------------------------------
Psychology (18-19)
Focus:
Social Psych

CW:
self-concept activity
discuss schemas and the fundamental attribution error
conformity exercise(s)
notes: conformity vs. compliance

HW:
finish notes on obedience if not completed in class
UNIT 3 EXAM:
A CLASS--FRIDAY, DECEMBER 5
B CLASS- MONDAY, DECEMBER 8

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your activities, Carlisle. They keep the class fun.
Thank you for not being one of those boring teachers. (No sarcasm).

4:29 PM

 
Blogger Mr. Carlisle said...

Thanks for the kind words Katy. I hope you feel the same way about history, which is far more hands off than Psych is. I'm going to really miss your presence in History next term.

Oh, Analeigh for the win tonight!

4:51 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going to try to get my schedule moved around so I can stay in your History class next semester. And yes, History is my favorite class because I actually understand it. By the way, ANALEIGH LOST!!!!!
I do not like McKey. Such a disappointing season

9:52 PM

 
Blogger Mr. Carlisle said...

Uh, it appears to me that you really understand Psych. I strongly suggest you take IB Psych next year. That way you could leave THS with 18 college credits.

McKey!?!?

10:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home