Monday, March 01, 2010

March 1

Adv. US History
Focus:
Rise of Modern America

CW:
test prep sheet #8
groups present on immigrant groups
notes: Reluctant Hosts

HW:
H. Palmer reading
pp. 143-51
-----------------------------------------------------
Psychology (1-2)
Focus:
Operant Conditioning

CW:
Unit 1 Study Guide
discuss the basics of operant cond.
notes: Reinforcers
video clips from online

HW:
finish note sheet
graded discussion reading and questions
**UNIT 1 EXAM IS TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY OF NEXT WEEK!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Dan Millar said...

Hi carlisle, Sorry I couldn't make it to your class today, I was sick. I will hopefully be at school tomorrow, so I can pick up the study guide and show you my TQ, as well as pick up any other papers that I need. Please let me know anything else that I need to do.

6:59 PM

 
Blogger Mr. Carlisle said...

No worries Dan. I did not check HW today, however, we started discussing operant conditioning and went over some new material in class. Feel free to stop by any time tomorrow.

7:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home