Thursday, May 13, 2010

May 13

Adv. US History
Focus:
1950s America

CW:
notes: beginnings of the Civil Rights Movement
video: Murder of Emmett Till

HW:
Text pp. 825; 828-30
-----------------------------------------------
Psychology (13-14)
Focus:
Abnormal Psych

CW:
discuss Unit 4 exam
turn in participation evaluation
film consent form
Unit 5 Study Guide
Who has a mental disorder?
discuss: causes of mental disorders
discuss: what makes behavior abnormal
assessing mental disorders

HW:
TQ--DSM

3 Comments:

Blogger Laree Foster said...

I was wondering, is there is any way that I could make up watching the Emmett Till video?

7:08 PM

 
Blogger Mr. Carlisle said...

Uh, do you have any periods free tomorrow? I could send you down to the library to watch it. I would just need it back in my hands by 2:50.

7:42 PM

 
Anonymous Willow said...

Hey, I'm sad I missed your last day :( sorry this has just been a bad year with getting sick.

Do you want me to give the participation eval to our new teacher? Or email it to you or whatever?

6:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home