Monday, January 31, 2011

BREAKING COOKIE NEWS!!!

Girl Scouts are planning on reducing the types of cookies they sell:


Here's the list of six that they plan to keep:
Samoas (also known as Caramel deLites)
Thin Mints
Do-Si-Dos
Trefoils
Lemon Chalet Cremes
Tagalongs (aka Peanut Butter Patties)

For fans of the other flavors, sorry but here are the flavors that will be disappearing:
Chips Deluxe
Dulce de Leche
Lemonades
Shout Outs!
Thank U Berry Munch
Thanks-A-Lot
You okay with this?

And Girl Scouts are getting professional marketing advice!!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Cara Mitchell said...

I'm gonna miss those Dulce de Leches.

8:25 PM

 
Anonymous Daniel Lien said...

thank god...somoas are staying. i was about to have a heart attack

8:43 PM

 
Anonymous Casiana Kennedy said...

They should add cookizzas, I'm sure your would buy those..

8:50 PM

 
Blogger Mr. Carlisle said...

Thin Mints for the win.

9:10 PM

 
Anonymous Veronica Hughes said...

Thank god. Somoas and thin mints can never leave the girl scouts!!

10:42 PM

 
Anonymous Elizabeth L., 3 A/B said...

All of the good ones (in my opinion) are staying. I remember selling the ones on the "stay" list, but I have never heard of the ones they plan to get rid of.

12:26 AM

 
Anonymous Ivan K. 3A/B said...

I think that it is a good idea to teach young people the values of marketing and its techniques. I also enjoy the Tagalongs very much.

3:36 PM

 
Anonymous Aran L said...

Those are the classics. Thank goodness. I love my Tagalongs...

5:11 PM

 
Anonymous Tess L 3AB said...

None of those cookies matter except for samoas and thin mints. SOUL FOOD. I vote come girlscout cookie season we have a day in history that is solely devoted to eating thin mints and samoas.

10:23 PM

 
Anonymous Isabella L 3a/b said...

It's cool that the girls are learning how to sell things professionally, but I don't care about the cookies.

6:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home