Thursday, March 24, 2011

ATTENTION ALL STUDENTS!

Students,

It is with a heavy heart that I regret to inform you that I will not be returning to THS next week. The past eight years at THS have been great and I feel fortunate that I've had the opportunity to teach some incredible young adults. 

The reason for my departure so late in the year is simple, there is an incredible educational opportunity available to me that I cannot pass up. This new venture will allow my family and I to travel internationally and strike out an amazing adventure. 

In closing, it's been fun and a substitute will be in place by Monday. Enjoy the rest of your break. Take care everyone. 

7 Comments:

Anonymous Kayla said...

Yetis? This is a joke, right?

8:23 PM

 
Anonymous Brian said...

Trollololol

11:59 AM

 
Anonymous Morgan E. said...

This is very confusing. I apologize, but i'm not sure how to repond. Please don't be offended, but is this a pre April Fool's prank?

12:14 AM

 
Blogger Ivan Kallevig said...

Definite joke. You scared me carlisle.

9:22 PM

 
Anonymous Eddie Tea said...

Not funny Carlisle...

9:51 PM

 
Blogger Luis said...

Is the sub going to be a yeti?

4:55 PM

 
Anonymous Caleb said...

oh my! Well, if this is an opportunity that Mr. Carlisle wants to achieve, there's nothing we can do! Have a great safe trip! Still, YETIIIISSS!!!!!! Oyyyyy!

7:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home