Sunday, November 14, 2010

IB US History students

Okay, the second quarter begins tomorrow. A new seating chart will go into effect tomorrow morning for both classes. If you want to sit up front, just let me know tomorrow in class. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU READ THE REQUIRED READING FOR TOMORROW!!!

Regarding the IA, we're entering the critical phase for this major project. 200 points are at stake for this paper. I sincerely hope you all made some headway on the IA during your long weekend. Your Plan of Investigation rough draft is not due until Friday, Nov. 19. However, I strongly urge you to get it to me before that date. The earlier you get it to me the faster I can give you feedback and help you with any problems you may be encountering with your IA. 

THIRD PERIOD, YOU HAVE SECOND LUNCH THIS FRIDAY!! (REMINDER #1)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home