Wednesday, February 20, 2013

February 20


STUDENTS MAY MAKE AN ESSAY APPOINTMENT TOMORROW MORNING AT 0725. 
IB US History
Focus:
Immigration

CW:
review notes about American life at the turn of the century
Powerpoint: immigration to the U.S.
video clip: Coming to America: the immigrant experience
citizenship exam
notes: Jewish diapsora in America
photographic analysis of immigrant/urban life in America at the turn of the century

HW:
Read: the DREAM Act and article on tuition equity
review the Paul Bennett reading: Immigration and Nativism in Canada

UNIT 8 EXAM IS FEBRUARY 28

3 Comments:

Blogger JoGrassman said...

I have a Spanish club meeting tomorrow at the same time. Can I request a time on Tuesday morning?

5:03 PM

 
Blogger Mr. Carlisle said...

Jo,

Hit me up tomorrow morning after class. I'm sure turnout will be minimal.

7:08 PM

 
Anonymous Hannah Portwood said...

I also have a Spanish meeting, could I have one of the spots that don't end up being taken by anyone?

6:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home