Sunday, March 31, 2013

'Sup Spring Breakers?

Happy Easter.


Greetings person/two-three people who view the blog. I hope your spring break was relaxing because we're back to work tomorrow. Only nine days remain in the third quarter. If you want to help your grade, PARTICIPATE by commenting on the blog and taking an active role in CLASS DISCUSSION. 

Coming Attractions:
IB US History
We wrap up Unit 9 Monday and Tuesday. Your exam is on Wednesday. Trackletes, if you have a meet that day, please let me know ASAP. We begin the Great Depression unit on Thursday. 

Psych:
We begin one of my favorite units, Social Psych tomorrow. Get ready for great class discussion and intriguing readings and videos. 

That's about it. See you in April. 

10 Comments:

Anonymous Kelly F. said...

I am one of those trackletes with a meet that day

3:11 PM

 
Anonymous Emily N said...

Happy Easter!

3:31 PM

 
Anonymous Gabi G. said...

Christmastime would be more fun if the Santas were like Easter bunnies. Easter bunnies are the reason children are scared of people in costumes.

4:23 PM

 
Blogger Mr. Carlisle said...

Kelly,

Please remind me about the track meet tomorrow. Thanks!

4:49 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY EASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JESUS IS RISEN!!!!!!!!!! :D Or those non-Christians: Happy Chocolate Day ...

5:04 PM

 
Anonymous Nick K. 1 said...

That's a creepy bunny... Happy Easter!

5:42 PM

 
Anonymous Justin A. said...

This reminds me of the time that my dad dressed as chuck E. cheese for my second birthday. And I was scared of Chuck E. the whole time, I doubt I enjoyed my birthday.

9:35 PM

 
Anonymous Gabe Ervin said...

That was very creepy. Happy Easter! I hope that everyone has had a great day and more than that a great Spring Break! Time for me to submit my TOK Essay, yay!

10:27 PM

 
Anonymous Austin H. 1 said...

Both the bunny and the baby's facial expression are creepy. Happy Easter.

11:01 PM

 
Anonymous Breena said...

That little guy looks pretty creeped out as well!

3:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home