Saturday, May 27, 2006

ATTENTION PSYCH STUDENTS!!

Due to time constraints of the closing semester, I have decided to wrap up the mental disorders unit early next week. That means your last unit test will be next Thursday and Friday. I want to have enough time to cover social psychology, which will be your last unit of the class.

STUDY ALL OF YOUR NOTES FOR THIS EXAM. SOME OLD MATERIAL WILL APPEAR ON THE TEST TO PREPARE YOU FOR THE FINAL EXAM.

Please pass the word to your classmates. Thanks and have a great weekend.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update Carlisle. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. : )

12:32 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Carlisle,
I was wondering, wasn't left-handedness at one point considered a mental disorder? I wondered because I was reading a book about handedness and how being a south paw was discouraged. It had some cool facts about leftys, but it let me know that I'm going to die young because of all the stress from a righty oriented world.
Oh well, see you wednesday.

6:53 PM

 
Blogger Mr. Carlisle said...

Ben,

I always knew there was something "off" about you.

7:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home