Monday, September 10, 2007

September 10

Adv. US History
Focus:
Settling the New World

CW:
collect forms
discuss reading quizzes
share top ten historical events and collect
notes: Imperial Conflicts and Rival Colonial Models
coin exercise--begin thinking like historians
ERCA survey (if time)

HW:
read from the text-- 48-56
----------------------------------------------------
Psychology (10-11)
Focus:
Goals of Psych and 5 Major approaches to Psych

CW:
return forms
values walk
notes: goals of Psych and 5 major approaches

HW:
Social Psych TQ
visit class website

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally got around to coming here... I really dig history, and I hope to learn a lot, I find it helps strengthen my political knowledge.

Oh, and Steven Colbert is the bomb, his satire and extreme sarcasm is great...

But I would have to say, I'm a bigger fan of the Daily Show, Jon allows his guest to talk a bit more without interruption, and I get more from it.

Both are great.

5:31 PM

 
Blogger Mr. Carlisle said...

Kyle,

You never came by after school today to take your quiz. What gives? If you want to get some points I better see you in my room before first period.

5:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home