Monday, September 08, 2008

September 8

Adv. US History
Focus:
Colonization

CW:
seating chart
return RQ#1/discuss results
notes: "Imperial conflicts and rival colonial models"
complete top 10 major historical events that shaped US History

HW:
Text pp. 48-56
----------------------------------------------------------------
Psychology (8-9)
Focus:
Goals/approaches of Psychology

CW:
return parent signature form
complete student information sheet
discuss the 4 goals of Psych
discuss the 5 approaches to Psych
case study: "Billy"

HW:
read/review pp. 73-78

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heyyyyy Carlisle!

So I've had like three weeks of psychology now, and I've got to say...I already learned all this!? haha. Too bad I couldn't like place out but that's okay because now the class will be easy. We're focusing more on research methods and such anyways. I'm also taking Philosophy of Contemporary Moral Issues, it reminds me of some of the discussions we had in class.
Any who just wanted to say thanks for being such a great teacher, because I feel really smart now in my psyc class!

I hope you have a good bunch of new kids and an exciting year ahead of you!

7:44 AM

 
Blogger Mr. Carlisle said...

Zarrah,

I'm glad to hear that my class is hopefully paying off for you. Thanks for the praise as well, I take it whenever I can get it.

Stay in touch.

11:06 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey carlisle this robbie just posting to let you know i am determined to talk more in your class this semester. i am surprised that there hasnt been more posts for psyc too.

9:27 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Mr. Carlisle,
This is Stephanie in your 3B class. I'm excited for what I hope to be an exciting semester. :) Can't wait and I promise to talk! See you tomorrow!

9:49 PM

 
Blogger cassandra said...

Hey, Mr.Carlisle this is Cassandra in your 3B class. So far i like the class alot and am excited to learn more! i like how loud and outgoing you are during class it makes it more fun. I promise to talk to alot during class. Hope to have a great semester!

10:53 PM

 
Blogger Mr. Carlisle said...

Thanks Cassandra. I have no problem being loud.

11:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home