Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Psych students

Posting Comments on the Blog

This is a fairly easy process. Email me if you have difficulty with this.

mcarlisle@ttsd.k12.or.us

Here's how to post a comment on the blog:
1. Click on comments

2. Write your comment (please check spelling and grammar).

3. Click on NAME/URL (you don't need to type anything under URL).

4. Under name, type in your first name with your last initial and your class period.

5. Type in the crazy code.

6. Post your comment.


This blog will tell you what is going on in class everyday. I will also post videos and links to articles that you may view and read. Commenting will only increase your overall participation grade. The blog IS NOT the forum to discuss your class grade or to complain about classwork, tests, etc. Thanks and enjoy!

16 Comments:

Anonymous bob said...

how do you post comments?

4:54 PM

 
Anonymous Kevin S. Per. 2B said...

This is my comment to prove that I know how to post comments.

5:07 PM

 
Anonymous Bailey H. Period 2B said...

This is my comment, I hope psychology is both fun and stimulating. :)

8:46 PM

 
Anonymous Julia S. 2A said...

Offically know comment on here. Yippee.

9:45 PM

 
Anonymous Julia S. 2A said...

iPhone problems on my previous comment. (grammar) I meant to say: I offically know how to commment on here. Yippee.

9:49 PM

 
Anonymous Caylee H. 3A said...

PROOF. I am also capable of completing the blog-commenting process.

10:08 PM

 
Anonymous Cheyenne B. 3A said...

I can comment too like omg

7:44 AM

 
Anonymous Emily H. Period 3A said...

This is my comment!

11:08 AM

 
Anonymous Cameron J 2B said...

This class is going to be mind blowing! The first reading is already making me think!

4:47 PM

 
Anonymous Cassidy S. 2B said...

I am so excited for this class!

6:31 PM

 
Anonymous Sara B. 3A said...

Here's my comment!

8:47 PM

 
Anonymous Eric S 2B said...

Hello I am posting a response to a blog post

10:24 PM

 
Anonymous Allison B. 2B said...

Here is my comment. Already loving this class!

12:38 AM

 
Anonymous Michael S 2a said...

Here is my comment!

2:53 PM

 
Anonymous Maegen R. 2B said...

Good news! I can post a comment and I am not a robot!

5:20 PM

 
Anonymous Ana K. 2B said...

Here is my comment!!

9:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home